1.1916: Grigori Rasputin, the shaman as well as Russian political figures, was poisoned with a very high dose while eating dinner with his political enemies. But he did not die, and soon a killer lurking in the back and shot in the head. When checking to see if Rasputin was dead, the killer was there tiba2 mencekeknya mystical powers. Rasputin was still alive and trying to flee from the encircling enemy. Unfortunately, he was shot three times and fell. musuh2nya then beat him and threw him into the river is sooo cold (frozen river). Rasputin was killed. But from the autopsy, death is not known Rasputin was poisoned, shot, beaten, or freeze to death, but death due to drowning was beaten unconscious when thrown into the river!
2. 1981: In March 1981, Carl McCunn paid a rental for menerjunkannya pilot in a remote lake near the Coleen River, Alaska, to photograph wildlife. But unfortunately, he forgot to ask the pilot to pick him up again in August. Because they do not want to die in a state of hunger, he chose to shoot his head. His body was found in February 1982.
3.1322: Humphrey de Bohun, 4th Earl of Hereford and pierced by a spear right through the anus in the Battle of Boroughbridge.
4. 358 BC: Playwright (play maker) Greek Aeschylus was killed when an eagle dropped a tortoise on his head. The thought that the bald eagle is a stone Aeschylus. Fortunately, he survived kura2
5. 2005: A young South Korean, Lee Seung Seop (28 yrs), collapsed exhausted and died after playing Starcraft in the cafe for 50 hours without stopping.
6. 1984: Jim Fixx, who wrote "The Complete Book of Running" and called for that run and a healthy diet can extend the life of man, died of a heart attack when he was running. From the autopsy, found that Fixx died after three Fixx clogged heart arteries (due to fatigue run).
7. 1899: French President Félix Faure of a stroke while on oral sex in his office.