Lung cancer is one of the dangerous disease and according to the World Health Organization (WHO), lung cancer is the leading cause of death in the group of cancer in both men and women. Work exposure to asbestos, radiation, arsenic, chromate, nickel, chloromethyl ethers, mustard gas and coke oven emissions can cause lung cancer, although usually only occurs in workers who also smoke. Inhaling the smoke of cooking can also cause lung cancer, if in the long term. So is the case with the passive smokers.
However, smoking is the biggest cause of lung cancer in the world. If you have symptoms of lung cancer like this, it must be vigilant for the possibility of lung cancer.
1. Continuous cough
2. Chest pain and the pain when coughing or laughing
3. Shortness of breath and wheezing like an asthmatic
4. Bloody sputum, change colors and more
5. Often experience recurrent infections, such as pneumonia and bronchitis
6. Fingertip enlarged and sore
7. Weight loss and loss of appetite and abnormal growth of breasts in men
Not all Lung Cancer caused by smoking, but smoking is a sensitive point coming Lung Cancer. That's 7 Symptoms of Lung Cancer Due to Smoking.