Before we begin more about the benefits of this durian fruit, it helps us become acquainted with the unique fruit of this one. Durian fruit or Durio Ziberthinus Murr is plant a tree. The name durian comes from the Duri allegedly were then given the suffix-an. The word was given because of the fruit's skin is very sharp thorns. Durian itself comes from forests Malaysia, Sumatra and Kalimantan, which is a wild plant, the fruit has been known to mankind since the 7th century AD.
Durian fruit has a natural mineral that is easily digested by the body. Apparently, the durian fruit containing phosphorus and iron content 10 times more than a banana. Nutrient content per 100 grams of durian fruit is 28.3 grams carbohydrates, 1.4 grams fiber, 2.5 grams protein, 2.5 grams of fat and 67 grams of water, and can produce energy by 520 kJ of energy.
Here are the benefits of durian fruit Helpful version:
• Because of the durian fruit contains folic acid and iron are high then the durian is believed to overcome anemia.
• In addition to folic acid and iron, durian fruit also contain fiber that can overcome the problem of constipation, and even skin durian also can expedite the process of defecation by grinding until creamed durian then rub keperut.
• durian fruit is also a source of vitamin C which is useful as a natural antioxidant that can inhibit the aging process of the skin.
• In the durian fruit also contains calcium, potassium and B vitamins are very good for healthy bones and joints.
• The content of manganese in the durian can keep blood sugar levels stable.
• durian fruit contains Niacin and Thiamin which can be used to increase appetite.
• Can help deal with migraines or headaches because durian contains Riboflavin or vitamin B2.
• Can reduce stress and depression because in the durian fruit contained pyridoxine.
• The phosphorus content of durian fruit can also help the health of your teeth.
• Based on the findings, the durian skin contains high carbon that can be used to make activated carbon useful for industrial use as absorbent (methane gas absorber) and super capacitors for the manufacture of batteries.