People may oppose changes in the way they work. Any activity likely to promote changes increase the workload of each person. Think of a detailed action plan for all of your change project.
Describe Goals Before choosing a plan of action, make sure you have explained exactly the things that tried to be achieved by each project changes and target achievement. Make goals as specific as tight and make sure it fits with all the goals SMART, an acronym that is useful in determining the following target.
• Stretching - Goals must be challenging to ensure that the team works with utmost efficiency.
• Measurable - Goals must be quantifiable so that you can check whether you have already achieved.
• Achievable - Goals must be made to be able to reach.
• Relevant - Goals should be relevant to your customers and improve your service to them.
• Time-Targeted - Target must have an end date.
Define Define a series of achievements achievement - events or accomplishments that demonstrate that you are moving toward a goal - so teams can check whether the position change projects are on the right track. Ask yourself about the steps necessary in order to arrive at each achievement. Achievement may take the form of events, making a report or an accomplishment in getting commitments for resource allocation.