Your work and hope to become rich. Nothing too grandiose about it. But did you know that the first factor that could potentially derail you is a myth You yourself about money?
Interesting thing about wealth is that wealth knows no discrimination. Money does not care about skin color or your race, your class, your parents work, or even your perception about yourself. Money does not have the ability to judge whether you are 'worthy' or 'unfit' to have it. You have the same rights as other people to become rich.
However, there is one thing that can hold you back: myths about money. There are many myths that developed about money. These myths often influences us to a certain degree, although we may deny it. How many of you who choose roughing the belief that wealth will only bring disaster? You need to open our eyes to the other side, that lets you seek wealth more good for others, for example.
Note the list of myths about money and wealth following. No need to be angry if you hold one of them.
• Money is the root of all evil.
• The money is dirty.
• I do not deserve to be rich.
• Money is only for those who are greedy and dishonest.
• Money destructive soul.
• You should not brag money. Do not ever mention you paid or how much money you earn (except in the bargain).
• You can not have the money at once 'clean soul'.
• You will lose friends if you are rich.
• You must work very hard to become rich.
• Money and wealth do not go hand in hand.
• The more you have, the more you want.
• It seems that the poor better.
• I was not destined rich. If yes, I'd be rich by now.
• I'm not the type of person the right to be rich.
Note the above myths. Mark you believe. Furthermore rewrite other myths that you also believe but have not been included in the list above. Then Describe the reasons why you believe the myths. Would not you agree that your faith is important enough for review in depth? Try to make sure, whether you just inherited, so you believe it, or simply because you do not have other beliefs better?
Get rid of any beliefs that you may question or that you believe to be unreasonable. Discard all the myths that are not true. Eliminate all the myths that hinder and stop your efforts in getting the money you should not leave any of the above myth. Now you can write new beliefs, such as:
• There is nothing wrong with money.
• Wanting money is fine.
• I could be rich.
• I am ready to work hard to make it happen.
Rich people do not have problems like those mythical people like us poorer. They have to get rid of the myths that or not have it at all. If we get rid of it as well, we have a better chance to become rich.