Month of Ramadan, month of a noble, a very great moment in which Allah Ta'ala, the reward doubled every servant who labor, and opened the doors of goodness. month full of blessings and mercy and forgiveness. He said:
شهر رمضان الذي أنزل فيه القرآن هدى للناس وبينات من الهدى والفرقان
It means: "The month of Ramadan, the month in which down (beginning) Al Quran as a guidance for mankind and the explanations of the clues and differentiation (between the right and falsehood)." (Surah Al-Baqoroh: 185)
Month in which the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hell are closed, and dibelenggunya demons. Rosulullah-sholallahu 'alaihi wasallam, said:
إذا جاء رمضان فتحت أبواب الجنة وغلقت أبواب النار وصفدت الشياطين
It means: "If the coming months of Ramadan, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained." (Agreed Blessings)
Virtue Month of Ramadan
- More Bad Breath From The musk fragrance
- Mercy Prayer Of The Angels
- Beautiful Heaven For The Fasting Person
- Dibelenggunya Demons In Ramadan
- God's mercy for this Ummah will
He opened the doors of heaven because the number of practice-practice Salih performed for the month. and closing the gates of Hell because of disobedience deeds performed at least those who believe in it. and dibelenggunya demons because they can no longer destroy and mislead people as to the other months in which men at that time was busy carrying out practice-the practice of worship and obedience.
And between the primacy of Ramadan is the month as a spoken-sholallahu Rosulullah 'alaihi wasallam-:
أعطيت أمتي خمس خصال في رمضان لم تعطهن أمة من الأمم قبلها: خلوف فم الصائم أطيب عند الله من ريح المسك, وتستغفر لهم الملائكة حتى يفطروا, ويزين الله كل يوم جنته ويقول: يوشك عبادي الصالحون أن يلقوا عنهم المؤونة والأذى ويصيروا إليك, وتصفد فيه مردة الشياطين فلا يخلصون إلى ما كانوا يخلصون إليه في غيره, ويغفر لهم في آخر ليلة ", قيل: يا رسول الله أهي ليلة القدر? قال:" لا ولكن العامل إنما يوفى أجره إذا قضى عمله
It means: "Given to my ummah 5 things in Ramadan is not given to the Ummah, Ummah before: bad breath of the fasting person is more fragrant to Allah than the fragrance of musk. And the angels pray for forgiveness for those fasting until they break. heaven and God graced him every day and say: they were My servants who have to feel distress (for) to you. and dibelenggunya disturbances then the demons Satan can no longer mislead them as misleading in the other months. and forgiveness (of sins) they each end of the night. said to the Prophet-sholallahu 'alaihi wasallam,: O Muhammad correctly, is that Laylat qodar? he answered: no, but all those who labor rewards given to them each finished with deeds. " (Reported by Ahmad, Al-Bazzar and al-Bayhaqi with a weak sanad but have witnesses)
Five priority given to this Ummah in Ramadan is not given to the nations preceding you:
1. Bad breath that people who fast for Allah is more fragrant than the scent of musk. this is because bad breath is caused by the practice of observance of fasting. however, it does not mean a person who fasted then underestimate the cleanliness of his mouth so that it can disturb everyone around them. because the smell is unavoidable at the time of fasting, then any person who is fasting should try as much as possible so that people around him are not bothered by the smell of his mouth.
2. That the angels pray for forgiveness for those fasting until they break. and the angel is a glorified, never break His commandments. and they are the most important creatures for granted his prayer.
3. Allah ta'ala, His heaven adorn every day to make it more attractive for people who do good. to be more encouraged them to continue to practice obedience. because of fasting, they were deprived of the pleasures of the world and have to bear the hardship caused by fasting. This is done with the hope of reaching heaven.
4. That the demons chained up so he could not interfere and mislead the people who believe as they interfere in the months in others. because God put months of Ramadan in worship and obedience to Him. so that the believers were busy with their practice.
5. That God forgive this nation at each end of the night. as described by Rosulullah-sholallahu 'alaihi wasallam, that every servant will be given reward each finished with deeds. means, in this month, every slave would be forgiven if they have been doing what they are told of fasting and execute deeds, deeds of others.
Those are some virtues that Ramadan is coming soon. so we should really prepare yourself to deal with the soul intention is straight and clean, because all the deeds of obedience is extremely heavy except for those who humility '.