Botanical garden (or botanic garden) is a land planted with various types of plants are intended for collection, research, and conservation ex-situ (outside habitat). In addition to research, botanical gardens can serve as a means of travel and education for visitors. Arboretum is a kind of botanical gardens to collect trees. Here are 7 to Botanical Gardens or the famous botanical gardens in the world that:
1. Bogor Botanical Gardens, IndonesiaBogor Botanical Gardens or the Bogor Botanical Garden is a large botanical garden located in Bogor, Indonesia. The extent of 87 hectares and has a collection of 15,000 species of trees and plants. Bogor Botanical Gardens is one of the oldest botanical gardens in Asia and has its own beauty.
2. Hortus Botanicus Leiden, The NetherlandsThe Hortus Botanicus Leiden is the oldest botanical garden of the Netherlands, and one of the oldest in the world. This botanical garden is located in the southwest part of the city's historic center, between the building and the Academy of Leiden Observatory.
3. National Botanic Garden BelgiumNational Botanic Garden Belgium (Dutch: Nationale Plantentuin van België, French: Jardin Botanique de Belgique national) Bouchout located in the Castle area, near the municipality of Meise, just north of Brussels. Belgian National Botanical Gardens is one of the largest botanical gardens in the world with a collection of plant life in addition to a lot more than 3 million herbarium specimens.
4. Botanical Gardens Montreal, CanadaMontreal Botanical Garden (French: Jardin Botanique de Montréal) is a large botanical garden in Montreal, Canada. Consisting of 185 acres (748,668 square meters) of thematic gardens and greenhouses. Montreal Botanical Garden is really big, probably the third largest botanical gardens in the world.
5. Kew Gardens, EnglandKew Gardens or the Royal Botanical Garden Kew (Royal Botanic Gardens Kew). Commonly abbreviated as Kew Garden is a vast area of the park and greenhouses are located between Richmond and Kew in southwest London, England. Kew Garden is one of the oldest botanical gardens in the city of London that has been green for over 250 years.
6. Singapore Botanic Gardens, SingaporeSingapore Botanic Gardens has a fairly complete collection of plants. This small forest is right next to Gleneagles hospital. The garden has an area of about 64 hectares, here you can enjoy the scenery and lush green trees.
7. Bergian Botanical Garden, SwedenBotanic Gardens Bergian or Bergianska Tradgarden or Bergianus Hortus is a botanical garden located in Frescati, an area not far from Stockholm. And adjacent to the National Museum of Natural Sciences Sweden and the main campus of the University of Stockholm.