1. Choosing pesticides sold in the market many pesticide formulations can differ from each other trade names, despite having the same active ingredient. To select pesticides, the first thing to remember is the type of body that will dikendahikan bully. This is important because each pesticide formulation is only effective for certain types of bodies bullies. Then the selected pesticide formulations must match the body nuisance to be controlled. To make it easier to select the pesticide can be read on each label contained in any pesticide. In the label-type bodies tercantumjenis bullies can dikendahikan.
Also listed for use and the dangers that may arise. To maintain the efficacy of pesticides, then you should buy a pesticide that has been registered and permitted oleb Department of Agriculture comes with original packaging and containers or the official label. Pesticides were not and are not labeled diwadah not guaranteed efficacy.
2. Storing pesticides Pesticides should always be kept in good condition, with original container or wrapper, sealed, no leaking or damaged. Include all original label with a clear and complete. Can be stored in a special place that can be locked, so that children may not reach them, as well as pets or livestock.
Keep away from food, beverage and sources of ignition. Make a locked room with good ventilation. Not exposed to direct sunlight and the room did not leak the rain. This can all lead to decreased efficacy of pesticides. For the case a pesticide spill at any time, it must be provided ditergent soap and water, along with sand, lime, sawdust or absorbent soil as pesticides. Also provide an empty container, at any time to replace the leaking pesticide containers.
3. Using pesticides to use pesticides to keep in mind a few things to note:
1. Pesticides used if necessary
2. Should eat and drink sufficiently before working with pesticides
3. Should follow the instructions contained in the label
4. Children are not allowed to use pesticides, as well as pregnant women and people who are not good health
5. In the event of injury, close the wound, because pesticides can be absorbed through cuts
6. Use special equipment, long sleeves and legs, gloves, garden shoes, goggles, masks and hair and other attributes necessary
7. Be careful working with pesticides, the more concentrated the pesticide concentration. It should not be eating and drinking
8. Do not kiss pesticides, because pesticides are very dangerous if wafted
9. Preferably at the time of dilution or mixing pesticides carried out in the open. Always use clean tools and special tools
10. In a mixing pesticides adjust the recommended dosage. Do not over-or less
11. Do not mix pesticides allowed more than one kind, but it is recommended
12. Do not spray pesticides or sow when it would rain, hot weather, strong winds and spray or spread the opposite direction of the wind direction. When not feeling well stop working and rest sufficiently
13. Pesticide containers must be destroyed or buried, burned so as not to be used by others for the food and beverage
14. Put a warning sign at the new place to be treated with pesticides
15. After working with pesticides, all equipment must be cleaned, as well as clothing, wash with soap and clean as possible.