For those of you who've never had a desire to use a BlackBerry or smartphone. Usually the biggest obstacle is the problem of the BlackBerry smartphone battery. BlackBerry batteries are known to be wasteful and vulnerable to damage.
But the real obstacle can be overcome if we know how to care for your BlackBerry battery.
Here are 13 Ways Caring BlackBerry Battery:
- When would recharge the battery, you should turn off your BlackBerry or off condition.
- Immediately unplug the charger when the battery is fully charged, because if excessive battery will quickly ngedrop.
- Avoid charging car batteries too often because it is not as stable as the current electric car batteries. Use only the current state of urgency.
- Do not force the use of BlackBerry if the condition of the battery is really weak (marked in red on the battery logo).
- BlackBerry battery recharge time, keep the room temperature at normal conditions, not too hot or too cold.
- Do not be too often open the BlackBerry battery for mutually card because it will cause the battery ngedrop.
- Do not put the smartphone or BlackBerry battery with items such explosive stove, microwave or oven.
- Turn off Wi-Fi or Bluetooth if it is not in use to conserve battery use BlackBerry.
- Do not be too often browse using BlackBerry because the batteries may feel warm.
- Do not buy non-original BlackBerry battery, because it can cause frequent restart your handset and even death total.
- Do not recharge the battery with a charger instead BlackBerry to BlackBerry, BlackBerry same as the port belongs to port Samsung Champ.
- Do not pull the plug too often because it will damage the charger port and the BlackBerry smartphone battery.
- Unplug the BlackBerry battery when not in use for some time.