Low blood disease or in medical language called hypotension is a condition where a person's blood pressure drops below the normal rate, which reached a low value of 90/60 mmHg. The value of a normal blood pressure is generally 120/80 mmHg. However, some people may have blood pressure values (tension) ranged from 110/90 mm Hg or 100/80 mmHg but they do not / have not or rarely reveals some significant complaints, so that it is perceived in normal daily activities.
1. Symptoms of Low Blood Patients
Here are some common symptoms felt by people with low blood, including:
- Blurred vision
2. Some things that can cope with low blood
Adajuga some food for people with low blood can help restore blood pressure back down to normal numbers, including the following:
1. Get used to drinking water in sufficient quantities between 8 to 10 glasses per day, can occasionally drink coffee in order to spur increased heartbeat so that the blood pressure will rise.
2. Consuming foods that contain adequate levels of salt
3. Perform regular exercise such as walking in the morning for 30 minutes, at least 3 times a week can help reduce the onset of symptoms
4. For women are advised to wear elastic stockings.
5. In the provision of medicines is only carried out if symptoms of low blood (hypotension) felt really disturbing daily activities, but doctors will only provide vitamins as well as some suggestions that can be done for patients with low blood (hypotension).
6. Consumption of foods containing ferrous and folic acid
7. Foods made from mutton as lamb satay, curry goat, etc..
8. Some vegetables that can add to blood such as kale, mustard greens, spinach.
9. gizzard liver, beef liver and Some of the fruits that can help restore blood pressure such as: Dates, grapes, fruit orange.
That's some food for patients or low blood which can help lower blood pressure returns to normal numbers. As for natural remedies that can also help in treating low blood, for more click How To Treat Low Blood.