A. Organic Fertilizer (Natural Fertilizer)
Various kinds of organic fertilizer is as follows:
- Green manure. Green manure obtained from young plants, especially of the type of legumes (leguminose), which is embedded in the land.
- Manure. Manure derived from livestock manure, such as cows, chickens, goats, and others.
- Compost. Compost derived from agricultural waste organic material, such as straw, corn stalks, or decomposed waste with manure. More compost used to fertilize potted plants or horticulture.
Natural fertilizer can improve soil physical properties, namely: structural, HVAC, power of absorbing water, and resistance to erosion. In addition, natural fertilizer is also forming humus (topsoil) that play a role in improving biological properties. Furthermore, the decomposition of humus will increase the availability of nutrients.
B. Inorganic fertilizer (Fertilizer Made)
The types of inorganic fertilizers include nitrogen fertilizer, potash fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, fertilizer, compound fertilizer and leaves. Nitrogen fertilizer. Examples of nitrogen fertilizer, among others:
- Urea or CO (NH2) 2 which has a nitrogen content of 45-46%,
- ZA (Zwavelvuur Ammonium) or (NH4) 2SO4 with Nitrogen levels from 20.5 to 21%,
- Chile saltpeter or NaNO3 with 15% nitrogen, and
- Ammonium Nitrate or NH4NO3 who had higher levels of nitrogen by 35%.
- Nitrogen fertilizers are the most widely used ZA and Urea.
- Phosphorus fertilizer.
- Examples of phosphorus fertilizer is:
- Single superphosphate (ES = ankle Superphosphate) who had higher levels of 5% P2O5,
- Superphosphate multiple (DS = Double Superphosphate) who had levels of 30% P2O5,
- Triple superphosphate (TS = Triple Superphosphate) grading 45% P2O5.
- Of the three types of fertilizer phosphorus on the above, the most widely used by the public is the type of TS.
- Potassium fertilizer.
- Examples of potassium are:
- Potassium chloride or KCl which had levels of 50% K2O, and
- Potassium Sulfate (ZK = Zwavelvuur time) with a grade of 50% K2O.
- Compound fertilizer.
Fertilizer Nitrogen, Phosphorous Fertilizer and Fertilizer Potassium fertilizers are single. All three are referred to as single fertilizer because it contains only one type of primary nutrients. Whereas compound fertilizer containing more than one kind of primary nutrients.
Examples of compound fertilizer is:
NPK fertilizer containing ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3), Ammonium dihydrogen phosphate (NH4H2PO4) and Potassium Chloride (KCl). Levels of each element represented by a number. Example: Fertilizer NPK 10-15-20, means it contains 10% nitrogen (as N), 15% phosphorus (as P2O5), and 20% Potassium (as K2O). Each type of plant needs N, P and K by a certain ratio. Therefore, the use of compound fertilizer tailored to the type of plants to be cultivated.
Foliar fertilizer given to the plants by spraying the leaves so absorbed by osmosis or diffusion through stomata (leaf mouth). Foliar fertilizers usually contain nutrients, but sometimes contains vitamins, hormones and growth substances.
Examples of foliar fertilizers:
Wuxal the content of 9% N, 9% P2O5, 7% K2O, Fe, Mn, B, Zn, Mo, vitamins and hormones to grow. The second example is a foliar fertilizer Baypolan containing 11% N, 10% P2O5, 6% K2O, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, and Mo. So what can I inform bermnafaat hopefully, so as to maximize the natural things around us become an organic fertilizer that is safe for the surrounding ecosystem.