Prince William, was born in a hospital St.Mary 's, Paddington, West London, England, June 21, 1982, the name was born William Arthur Philip Louis. He is the second line, after his father, Prince Charles as a receiver to the British throne.
William was the first child of English Pengeran, Charles (Charles Philip Arthur George) with his first wife, Princess Diana (Diana Frances Mountbatten-Windsor), who died in an accident in 1997. William is the grandson of Prince Phillip and Queen Eizabeth II. William had a younger brother is Prince Harry.
William completed his compulsory military education at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (British Army) and has represented the UK to conduct diplomacy. William taking courses at the University of St Andrews where he finally met Kate Middleton are finally married on April 29, 2011 and then in Westminser Abbey.
William is a football fan. The team is Aston Villa F.C. digemarinya In May 2006, William believed to be the President of England's Football Association and a representative of the main sponsor of the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) in February 2007.
CAREER AND DUTIES OF THE KINGDOM
William was introduced to the royal duties early. His first royal visit with his parents was to Australia and New Zealand in 1983. The year 2005 was the first year of her career in the military William. Subsequently, at the age of 21 years is now already graduated from university, William begin their own royal task.
After graduate school, get a degree, and spent time in Chile, Belize, and other countries in Africa, Prince William joined the military. He was a lieutenant in the Blues and Royals regiment of the Household Cavalary - along with his brother Prince Henry of Wales - and, two years later secured the license Airvrew after pilot training at RAF College Cranwell.
In 2008, Prince announced to be transferred and trained as a pilot in the Search and Rescue Force, which is an academy that educates students to become pilots rescue. Prince began his education at the academy in 2009, and successfully passed on 17 September 2010. A day later, it was reported that he had officially become the SAR pilot.
William much attention on the environment and humanity. William began panyakit care in patients with HIV / AIDS since the mid-1990s. William also worked in the foundation usually younger brother, Prince Harry, Sentebale. In January 2005, William and Harry to volunteer at the British Red Cross. Subsequently, in September, she helped the homeless by Centrepoint.
Not just stop there, William worked at The Royal Marsden Hospital in child unit dive two days in 2005. In the same year, William spent time with Mountain Rescue teams in England and Wales. December 2005, William became the official sponsor Tusk Trust. In May 2007, William became konstributor The Royal Marsden and Mountain Rescue.
June 21, 1982 - present: His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales
- January 2006 - 16 December 2006: Officer Cadet
- December 16, 2006 - 16 December 2006: Cornet (Second Lieutenant), The Blues and Royals
- December 16, 2006 - 1 January 2009: Lieutenant, The Blues and Royals
- 1 January 2008 - 1 January 2009: Flying Officer, Royal Air Force [
- 1 January 2008 - 1 January 2009: Sub-Lieutenant, Royal Navy
- January 1, 2009 - present: Lieutenant, Royal Navy
- January 1, 2009 - present: Captain, The Blues and Royals
- January 1, 2009 - present: Flight Lieutenant, Royal Air Force
- 23 April 2008 - present: Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter
- 6 July 2009 - present: Member of the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- 6 July 2009 - present: Bencher of the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- 23 June 2010 - present: Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society (FRS)
- February 6, 2002: Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal
- July 6, 2008: Joint Service Achievement Medal
Foreign military occupation
- 10 November 2009 - present: Canadian Ranger English
- August 8, 2006 - present: Commodore-in-Chief of HMNB Clyde
- August 8, 2006 - present: Commodore-in-Chief of the Royal Navy Submarine Service
- August 8, 2006 - present: Commodore-in-Chief of Scotland
- October 3, 2008 - present: Honorary Air Commandant of RAF Coningsby
- February 10, 2011 - present: Colonel of the Irish Guards Regiment