Learning can be effective if it reaches the desired learning objectives in accordance with the indicators of achievement. To find out how to obtain effective results in the learning process, it is very important to know the traits-characteristics. The Effective learning can be identified by characteristic :
1. Actively learn both mental and physical. Mentally active is shown by developing their intellectual abilities, the ability to think critically. And physically, for example, compose the essence of the lesson, make maps and others.
2. The methods vary, so easily attract the attention of students and classroom come alive.
3. Teacher motivation towards learning in the classroom. The higher the motivation of a teacher will encourage the students to actively learn.
4. Democratic atmosphere in the school, that is by creating an environment of mutual respect, to understand the needs of students, tolerance, provide an opportunity for students to learn independently, respect other people's opinions.
5. Lessons in schools needs to be connected to real life.
6. Conducive learning interactions, by providing the freedom to find their own, so that creates a sense of great responsibility at work and more confidence so that children do not rely on others.
7. Provision of remedial and diagnostics on learning difficulties that arise, look for the causes and provide remedial teaching as repairs, if necessary