This story of self-belief, when a man named Chris Gardner called for a job interview by Dean Witter's leading financial companies in the United States the '80s. In the midst of other candidates who dapper officer, wrapped in coats and trousers shirts, Chris looked disheveled.
It is yet to maternity clothes after a short retention time in the police station as a result tilang connoisseur. A half an hour, Chris withstand shame in the waiting room while thinking what grounds can it tell the interviewer later.
Almost a month, it waits in front of Dean Witter's office to deliver direct employment application. Opportunity finally came that day, did not want to last in vain just because misfortune that happened to him.
When the interview progresses, a wry-faced interviewer who is also a senior broker at the company asked, "What is the reason that we welcome you dressed like this?" Chris was dumbfounded for a moment, took a deep breath, while looking for options right words. "Sure I wear nice pants!" Replied Chris. Third interviewer last terrified look even turns uproarious laughter. Chris already been accepted as a broker at Dean Witter and success.
What possessed by people like Chris? Confidence course, other life stress experienced. The story of Chris Gardner in The Pursuit of Happiness can be an inspiration for you. However, you have encountered a situation would be different to those experienced by Chris. Important job interview phase was to enter a range of careers for you. The process will measure the qualitative interviews (also subjective) about your quality. Are you fit to work in the corporate environment.
Ros Taylor, author of Work Life: Developing Self Confidence (Essence, 2009) mentions the need capital interview. That's why, in an interview process, you should pay attention to planning, preparation, and training.
Note the following tips if you are showing excellent in this interview:
1. Interviewers look for a different personality that fits the available departments. Appropriate action is honest.
2. Tes prepared discretion to detect whether you lied or unrealistic about your abilities. Therefore, do not invent and exaggerate your skills.
3. Remain consistent with your answers - do not try to please the enterprise.
4. Ask for a copy of the results. You have the right to comment on the written report.
5. Remember, the answers you give your character loada sense and there is no absolute truth.