Everyone wants a healthy skin, smooth, without wrinkles and look younger. Various attempts were made ranging from using beauty products, anti-aging products, use sunscreen regularly, regular exercise, and adequate rest.
But actually that is not less important is to manage your diet. Healthy food would also make your skin healthy. Below are some foods that can be consumed to keep the skin and prevents premature aging:
- Avocado contains a variety of nutrients including healthy fats, monounsaturated fat that serves to keep the skin hydrated well and helped asorbsi some vitamins needed skin.
- Citrus fruit has a water content that is very much so good for hydration of the skin and cells. Besides orange is a source of vitamin C are very good. Vitamin C is useful to form collagen, so the skin becomes smooth result. All fruits and vegetables is good for skin health. Choose fruit that is because it contains a variety of nutrients.
- This type of fish is good for skin health because it contains omega-3 fats that are inside. According to research, the nutritional content of omega-3, especially from fish, can inhibit skin cancer cells to grow and spread. Consumption of at least 3 times a week.
- The grapes was also good for the skin. The content of resveratrol contained in grape skin can fight inflammation that occurs. Additionally, this content can resist the adverse effects of UV rays. Nevertheless, you still need sunscreen for skin protection.
- Beef. Beef consumption, especially on the non-fat like sirloin are also suggested. This is because it contains high-quality protein. Protein is needed to form collagen.
- Consumption of oats is also recommended. Oats are a source of carbohydrates with a low glycemic index so it does not raise your blood sugar levels as happens if you eat rice, pasta, bread, and so on. According to the study, high levels of sugar in food can trigger the appearance of acne and wrinkles. Additionally, oats have a natural plant chemical structures so as to prevent damage to skin cells and relieve skin irritation.